Sunday, January 09, 2011

Stone #9





...it was a dawn of phosphorescent algae, coming in from the ocean, drifting overland,


a green sun
hung in icicles.




_
[I wrote the image early morning, and late at night, during a frigid -16C wind chill dog walk, took this photo with my iPhone - it's photoshopped, and I'll show the original in another post- but how strange... is floating green phosphorescence a presence... in my images, and photos...? I do like how the photo turned out but couldn't tell you what I did to create it in the shades you see here.]



A River
of Stones

Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...