Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pencil Sketch for Women in Autumn

From Women In Autumn
73cm x 52cm, 28.75" x 20.5", pencil on 300lb Arches watercolor paper.

Women in Autumn - barest pencil sketch of the same figures I've used in Women in Spring, Summer, and Winter. The figures who are all one figure. One nameless woman that I spent 2 or 3 hours drawing in November 2006 at a drop-in lifedrawing session.

This was drawn maybe a month ago but I haven't posted it here since I thought I could take a better photo by placing the drawing against a window when the sun is streaming in. Only I forgot about it, and now, ah well. Here is the sketch for the final painting in the series, Women in the Seasons, which can be seen at my website (scroll down).

Home    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Earth Rising    Life Drawings    Creative Process    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___