Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Introducing Opera Face Gestures for Controlling Your Browser



Opera Face Gestures for Controlling Your Browser. A droll tech Opera blog entry here. It's gotta be the best April Fool's joke I've found on the World Wide Net today. Or maybe they're seriously developing this technology.

Watch the video, then try the facial gestures out on your own screen, then imagine everyone in Starbucks doing this.

I laughed for a long time. I laughed hysterically like a hyena let out of the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....thanks for the early morning laugh. i needed this. eager to share with hubby when he awakes. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he enjoyed Opera's terrific idea for making browsing easier, and keeping our facial muscles well-exercised, Sky! :-)

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___