Friday, June 24, 2005
The Red Flower...
Is this risqué? To post, I mean; no, it isn't, not at all, but, then again, I don't know... even hardworking "equality" feminists can get irate over the moon-time, it makes us different to that "one sex" white-uppermiddleclass-male everyone aspires to (except some of us don't). I'm a difference feminist. But not essentialist. Despite what it may or may not look like here. An embodiment theorist. Make of it what you will...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'serpent of leaves' appears in impromptu dance
Dancing over a rabbit warren in the roots of a green ash that was infected by the emerald borer and was cut down years ago, I wove my way up...
-
I sit before a large painting I am ready to trash to fret about my feelings towards it. Soon I am slapping paint all over the canvas. ___ ...
-
Basquiat at the AGO: An Untitled Portrait When asked about his frequent use of "carbon" (tar, asbestos), Basquiat shot back, ...
-
Pablo Valdivia, Breathing Underwater translated from the Spanish by Ross Woods Guernica Editions, Fall 2014 102 pages Trade Paperback...
Really, our bodies make of us what they will, nicht?
ReplyDeleteThe illusion that we run them like a captain running an obedient ship grows ever harder to sustain, as we get older. (Thank God.)
Thank you, dale. Our bodies are a strangely integral part of us, aren't they? -:) For a man to leave a comment on a moon flow post, that's something. Of course I subbed to you... xo
ReplyDelete