Sunday, November 01, 2009

"Green Goddess" Papier-Mâché Masque: In Her Element



Despite myself (my perfectionism, desire to always do better), I am delighted with this masque.


(Note: I've uploaded a much larger image this time. If you click on the image and then click again, you can better see some of the detail.)

________________
*Note: To see the finished masque, as well as two short slideshows of the process of making it, go here: Green Goddess Papier-mache Masque.

Home   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Earth Rising   Life Drawings   Creative Process   Links   Comments

6 comments:

  1. clicking away, dear brenda... it's totally lovely. :>>))

    love my verif word this time: tedede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura, for your sweet comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a masterpiece. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jan... as ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...