Sunday, October 25, 2009

Flower Scene



Flower Scene, 11"x14½", 28x37cm; mixed media (oils, acrylic varnish, markers) on canvas

Just fooling around today - painted most of this without my reading glasses, which felt freeing. Think  I will add a poem to it.

My thought is to find something I've written or write something new and print it on parchment paper and varnish it onto the painting.

Sounds like an idea, but finding the words and materials... now that's another matter!

That rather clumsy lining of the trumpet vine flower will decrease in visual dominance when there are words in black with their letters of lines.

Home   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Earth Rising   Life Drawings   Creative Process   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___