Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elana Wolff's 'everybody knows a ghost,' in conversation with Brenda Clews
EVERYBODY KNOWS A GHOST (Guernica Editions, 2026), a book launch by Elana Wolff in conversation with Brenda Clews. Available for sale at all...
-
Basquiat at the AGO: An Untitled Portrait When asked about his frequent use of "carbon" (tar, asbestos), Basquiat shot back, ...
-
Pablo Valdivia, Breathing Underwater translated from the Spanish by Ross Woods Guernica Editions, Fall 2014 102 pages Trade Paperback...
-
Forecast by Clara Blackwood Guernica Editions, Spring 2014 108 pages Trade Paperback ISBN13: 9781550718195 ISBN10: 1550718193 Engl...
Thank you so much for this, Brenda.
ReplyDeleteIt helps heal me to look at this. Have you thought of making it into a poster?
ReplyDelete"the great conjunction sings..."
ReplyDeleteOh, and then some...
A first attempt at calligraphy...
ReplyDeleteRichard, Buber is healing, yes, he shifted my whole way of thinking at the young age I read him and I am forever grateful; I hadn't thought of a poster, but will look into it.
Thanks everyone!
Marvelous calligraphy and concept. I love the ampersands on both ends, stretching the lines out through ongoing continua....
ReplyDeletehealing... yes this is what i need in every moment... tonight all i can feel is the brokenness of so many people in the world. peace has flown out the window with us longing after it.
ReplyDelete