Thursday, October 19, 2017

Drawings in Prep for my next set of Portrait Paintings


October 19, 2017

Swirls of grief continue, sometimes an undertow, other times gliding on the surface. Managed to get into a sketch today. This took as long as 3-4 tracks from Wardruna's album, Runaljod - Ragnarok, maybe MannaR: Liv to Odal. Darkened it a bit -just blocking in at this stage, the details that make an individual an individual not creased in.


September 30, 2017

Not sure when I did this sketch earlier this summer and... I can't finish it. Since my brother passed away, I've been in such a tailspin, trying to crawl out, get back to various projects...



Luciano Iacobelli, I probably posted this already.

All these sketches are preparation for my next group of portrait paintings - though the paintings won't be the same as the sketches.

___

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___