Saturday, December 26, 2015

Spam site keeps opening in Google Chrome

Probably my tenth message to Google's Help desk:

This spam site keeps opening when I open Chrome. It is not in my Preferences and I have never given it permission to invade the browser I use. I've sent a number of help messages to Google. I tried a website blocker, which, as you can see, has made the problem worse. If this keeps up, I will have to make Safari my default browser. If "devunity.org" continues to hijack my Chrome browser, I will be changing to Safari permanently. Chrome is neither private nor secure when a third party takes control of a user's opening pages.
___

 brendaclews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

An impressionistic response to Truffaut’s, The 400 Blows 1959

The 400 Blows, or  "faire les quatre cents coups” (to ‘raise hell’),  directed by Truffaut, 1959 The luscious blacks and whites, the co...