Saturday, March 06, 2010

Blueberry-glazed Cheesecake


Yum, delicious. ♡Birthdays! On Thursday night, there were only 5 of us, my brother and his children couldn't make it. My daughter and I made a large but very light cheesecake. One slice left the next morning, which I took a photograph of so *you* can have a piece too, and join us in our small and quiet celebration. ♥♥


♡All sweet wishes fill my starflower shining basket of solar years! ♡Thank you!♡ ☼☆☆☆☆



Home    Different, yet Same    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Soirée    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...