Friday, April 06, 2018

Photos from a rehearsal of Deepti Gupta's 'Snow Angels' Kathak dance performance

                               
Deepti Gupta's 'Snow Angels' Kathak Indian dance performance will be performed in Peterborough this weekend. IM her for more details. I was the photographer for the flyer. And I include a gif I made of their beautiful dance during a rehearsal last Fall. Last week I dropped in on a rehearsal, and had fun processing a few of the photos after I finished my work today - photoshop is like snack food, nothing relaxes me as much, I so enjoy playing with images.

There is an article on the upcoming opening in Ottawa mid-April in KawarthaNow, and if you can go, DO!
https://kawarthanow.com/2018/04/03/snowangels-a-lions-roar/
___

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...