Sunday, March 04, 2018

Birthday Bash/Book Launch, Wed March 7, 7-9pm, Pauper's Pub, upstairs


My Birthday Bash/ Book Launch is this week, Wednesday, March 7th, 7-9pm at Pauper's Pub (upstairs in the back, a lovely secluded area that seats 60-80 people), 539 Bloor St W (by Bathurst Stn and next to a Municipal Parking lot) in Toronto.

Come ​have dinner and drinks or just drinks and talk, chat, mingle, enjoy each other's company. I only intend to read for about 10 minutes - and my books, Fugue in Green, newly published by Quattro Books, and Tidal Fury, with Guernica Editions, will be available (each one singly is full price, and I'm offering a 25% discount on getting both together). I'll be reading only for about 10 min since what I most wish for is a party for all of us, a social evening for our community of writers and singer-songwriters. How often do we get together just to hang out and have a good time? No gifts - you are the gift.

p.s. Excuse the crazily-overdone flyer, I got carried away in Photoshop and every balloon and heart is a different layer! Now that's pure silliness.
___

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___