Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Unwrapping First Copies of Fugue in Green!


direct link: Unwrapping First Copies of Fugue in Green!

The first copies of Fugue in Green arrived from Quattro Books today! Guess who helped me open the box! My little darlings! They were so sweet I had to grab my iPhone and video. As you can see, they found the box, rather than the books, of greatest interest.

The Quattro Launch is Wednesday, January 31, 2018, at The Garrison, 1197 Dundas St W, Toronto (Dundas St W, just west of Ossington Ave), 7 pm start time. I am considering doing another launch with another author later on, since the Quattro launch is for eight books and will be packed.
___

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___