Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Struggling with my Basquiat review

I'm really struggling with my Basquiat article. While I knew this would happen - there are too many tangents, too many things that need further explanation, and I do have a tendency to give too much background, and any more writing will weigh it down into tedium - so I need to finish up with a bunch of his images and tidy what I've written with a bit of prepositional dusting, vacuuming stray adverbs and whatnot, and polishing with that word-i-dex spray. Oh, lol. I like and don't like Basquiat's work, and think I'll be cremated alive as I try to articulate some of my issues since he is so popular presently.
___

 brendaclews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...