Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My little open mic at the Spring Poetry Salon

My little open mic at the recent Spring Poetry Salon that I hosted at Urban Gallery. I have uploaded 7 open mic and feature readings but have shared them on the Facebook pages of those people or by private email. As soon as I get all of the Features videos done, I'll make a blog post with all the photos and videos.

I still plan on doing a video review of the featured poets when I'm finished editing and uploading all the clips.


direct link

The writing in the drawing of the last post is part of the writing I read from in this open mic clip (though I didn't include it in my reading that day).
___

 brendaclews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...