Sunday, August 14, 2011

La Luna -no poem, draft videopoem-


direct link: La Luna -no poem

Last night I went out and videoed the full moon for a different video poem (Wear White Paint for the Moon), and I got some nice footage for that project. This little clip was, oh, enticing. I've played with it a bit. I think including the text in the video this time, and perhaps a voiceover, or not, I don't know. The up close might be a bit hard to watch, yet I could put words in those sections, or filter it somehow. I like that it's really only clearly the moon in the last few frames.

May not even call this La Luna. Haven't written the poem yet, but many notes surround me, old journals, my current Moleskine notebook, scribbles, thoughts...

Music by Arnold Wohler, 'Larghetto espressivo' from his album, "Quintett für Flöte, Geige, Gitarre, Klavier und Cello in 5 Sätzen."

Home  Green Fire  Different, yet Same  Soirée of Poetry  Videopoetry  Celestial Dancers  Photopoems  Birthdance  Bliss Queen  Bio  Life Drawings  Earth Rising  Creative Process  Multiplicities  Links  Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___