Thursday, April 07, 2011

A Day, any day

A poetryless day where the
morning smolders with cold
mist. White shadow glides
around trees, cars, buildings;
figures emerge and disappear
as they walk to moments
of meeting.

The sun roves white
as the moon, then
becomes a thin rind
of lemon.

In the afternoon, lit by
its brilliance through
windows we eat
cheesecake and fresh
blueberry sauce
with crisp
sweet tea.

_

(NaPoWriMo #7)

Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem and the entire concept of your website. I'm an artists too and was just daydreaming yesterday about one day publishing my art and poems in a book.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing your talents. I'll be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Valerie. I, too, checked out your site, and enjoyed your NaPoWriMo poems.

    I subscribed through Google Reader to your blog.

    Looking forward to getting to know you, and your work.

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___