Tuesday, February 08, 2011

ripples

Have you changed through the years? Or have you deepened into who you are?

I'm not talking about contentment, or dissatisfaction with now, or what led to here. There are events that shape us, yes. But our identity is something deeper than what befalls us. Who we are carries us through.

Really I can only speak for myself, and, though my life is perhaps not where I would like it to be, I'd say I've become more deeply the person I want to be. I don't think I've ever been outside who I am, and I haven't ever undergone such radical change as to seem like a different person to myself.

This talk is about that. I recorded it in 2008, and though it was posted in this blog when it was made, I have created an updated HD version.


direct link: ripples

(I like that colour, but I have no idea why YouTube is presenting a still of this more muted talk in such vibrant colours.)


_
Drop of water: Free Super Slow Motion Water Droplet.
The opening and closing music is a few bars from the first song on F.T.G.'s Le puits.



Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___