Saturday, February 05, 2011

A Page for AROS at my Blogspot Blog with its Own RSS Feed

It's taken a morning of searching, but I now have a working page for aros, A River of Stones, my mini 140 character pebbles, and an RSS feed to that page (which is a label page):

http://brendaclews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/aros

You can find the label page for aros at the top of this page (or any page on my site, it's so cool).

Note: I was only able to find this feed, and subscribe to it in Google Reader through the orange browser feed button on your browser bar.

Also I was able to get Facebook to recognize and import the url of the feed into my Notes.


These two great articles by GXG tell you exactly how to do it:

Tranform a Blogger Label into a Page.

How to Add Label-Specific Feeds to Blogger



Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brenda!

    I'm glad you found my articles useful and thank you for linking to them!

    As for RSS support in Chrome, you can install the official extension from Google, RSS Subscription Extension, which works more or less the same as in Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GXG, you have no idea how happy I am to have found your articles after hours of fruitless searching...!

    And thank you for the Chrome RSS button - I looked for it without success.

    I need that page and rss feed to participate in a poetry community blogroll that requires a unique feed to posts relevant to their theme.

    Now I don't have to consider setting up a separate blog, but can keep everything in one place.

    Beautiful!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...