Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Notebook of the Maternal Body

Yikes, trying to post the piece that I just added to my website Birth Paintings page did not work in Blogspot! I spent many hours composing it in Google Docs in a table, but cannot download it in a readable format, Word or even PDF, to my desktop. The 'public' page "url" is not properly formatted and to my eye unreadable too.

Hey, wait, this might work. A way to 'view' the Google Docs document with a 'read only' permissions to anyone who arrives there:

The Notebook of the Maternal Body


Home    Different, yet Same    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Soirée    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...