Thursday, January 07, 2010

Wherein the Bunny Comes Back to Life -a cell phone video :)))



direct link: Wherein the Bunny Comes Back to Life -a cell phone video :)))

My dog suddenly began chasing a rabbit in Christie Pits Park in Toronto, back and forth across the hills. Never seen a rabbit in all the years we've gone there. It was buck wheat coloured and squealing in fear. A high speed chase. My dog appeared to catch it. The rabbit went dead. I ran over and put a leash on Keesha, my Springer Spaniel, a retriever. Then, being a metropolitan woman of the 21st century I turned on my cell phone video... :)))

Music- Not Forget Me by djbouly, Creative Commons licensed.


Home    Women In Seasons    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Links    Comments

2 comments:

  1. i'll check back. for now i get the message: "La vidéo que vous avez demandée n'est pas disponible." (not available). maybe you are editing? xoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried uploading a better version but it aborted twice on YouTube, so the original is back up.

    Don't ask why I spent 3 hours on it last night :)) when I haven't attempted a videopoem in 6 months. This was fun. Thanks for dropping by, Laura. xo

    ReplyDelete

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...