Saturday, December 05, 2009


It's a bit dark, first time I've used the control and the automatic focus didn't appear to be on, yet I like the photo anyhow. Perhaps it's the sense of:

'You are the TV'

Or this one I Photoshopped below - the caption could be:

I'm changing your channel to CONTINUOUS VISIONARY ENLIGHTENMENT!

Yeah!



(click for larger versions)


Home    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Earth Rising    Life Drawings    Creative Process    Links    Comments

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Brenda this is a marvelous portrait! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, you are a darling.

    Thank you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous - my fav shot of you to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be lovely if we could flick remotes and be in each other's living rooms having tea together!

    Thanks, Sky. Naturally I adore comments like these ☆ :)))

    ReplyDelete

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...