Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Café on the Block

I'm at a new coffee shop that hasn't quite opened yet across the street from where I live where I have been given a free Americano with frothed milk and it's delicious. They sell Bodum here. A little pricey, but the coffee is excellent and while the shops are a bit distracting outside there is a good view of the magnificent sky. It is the sky that I need to see when I write - which made writing a challenge in Gideon's basement! When I had the money, I went to an Italian café nearby and wrote. That's a little far now, but perhaps this café, where I am now, will be my "spot." Here's a cell phone pic to show you...

(click on photo to enlarge)

3 comments:

  1. hiding, but in plain sight, I find that you have found me, and now I find you again, here, in surroundings that seem serene and safe, which makes me smile.

    It is sunny here. Many things are good. Many others should change. Which is life the only way it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    I came to visit via A and glad that I did. I like your language poem; very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. narrator, hello...

    princess haiku, thank you so very much... by by soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___