Thursday, July 26, 2007

At 28 years of age...

I now go on a 'treasure hunts' in the packed storage unit in the basement that will be a small studio whenever I can get help clearing it out... and find, oh, things that give me pause. Like these photo-booth photos at 28 years old, the only ones from that era, found in an old journal. This one in particular haunted me for about a weekend. I'm not sure who I was, or who I thought I'd be, or what I've become, but the fire is still there, though, ::grinning:: a little wrinkled now.


 BC 28 yrs - 700px


A couple more... the last one looks rather 'Pre-Raphaelite'- something I heard a fair bit in those days. Oh, it makes me laugh to remember!


BC  28 yrs - 1 - Four

(click on photos for larger versions)

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, the pictures are amazing... beauty. Artistically, I would like to see you rework one or two of these with pencil and color alone the lines of some of the more minimalist sketches you do. Please be sure to post them if you do... and thanks for sharing. -mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, and Sky, how can one say thank you for something so old and for which one was not in the least responsible? But, thank you, beautiful women...

    Mary, hmmn, it may be awhile, I'm still slowly settling in to my new place and scant free time is taken up with unpacking and sorting, but that might be fun. Thanks for the idea. xo

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___