Thursday, November 02, 2006

Two Women Who Are the Same

Two Women Who Are the Same

Lifedrawing class last night. Not too far from here. A group who have become friends, so a nice feeling of camaraderie. Anyway, the drawing that I coloured late into the night didn't turn out too well. But in the morning there is Photoshop! I played, drank coffee, ate breakfast, played. My daughterly critic rushing off to school didn't think the digital version tooo bad, so here it is. Perhaps I'll see if the drawing can emulate the digital version tonight - if it works, I'll post it. Promise.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Oh, I do like the colours of this piece and the fluidity of the lines! The women appear as though they are listening intently to something~~perhaps to the Ether alone, perhaps a Teacher~perhaps they are simply "Being".

    There is always a breath to your Art.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. too far behind - too nuts a week, but I do love the color and flow and line here and I'm very jealous of the life drawing group - been too long for that as well.

    I'll catch up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors -- and the combination of sinuousness and angularity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like this - very naked, though gently so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laurieglynn, Chuck, Narrator, e_journeys, and Jean! The part that was photoshopped was the grid lines and the border, which I have added to the sketch. Post it soon...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___