Saturday, June 24, 2006

Self Portrait of Woman Keeps on Walkin'...

Update: Sparky's asked me to decide how to post this mini series. Gnash, gnash. Ok, decision. All together, but he only has to post one. There are 10 so far, and I'm planning to paint at least one of them too.

They're all clickable for readability.
___________
Da Original

19JUN06BC

________________

Da drawing:

Self Portrait #6, June 20, 2006

________________
De first batch of Self Portrait of Woman Gone Walkin':

Self Portrait #6 - Lady Of Vines, Of The Forest, Or Fence Sitter

Self Portrait #6- In the Gutter

Self Portrait #6 - Posted On the Post

________________

Da Second Batch:

BrendaClewsDaffodilsSP#6

BrendaClewsTreeSpriteSP#6

BrendaClewsMoonbeamSP#6

BrendaClewsGlobalCheeseSP#6

BrendaClewsDancingDays#6
_________________

Yat is enough. She gonna stay home now! (Or leave town!) NO MORE WALKIN', Self Portrait!

(Sometimes ya git caught in a swirling eddy [of walkin' S-Ps] [oh, 'n there's no overlayin'; they's all real shots in real places, even if enhanced later] & ya can't hardly git out!)

3 comments:

  1. "BESIDE THE LAKE, BENEATH THE TREES,
    FLUTTERING AND DANCING IN THE BREEZE..."

    AWESOME SERIES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chuck! Great to have you drop by, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, I have been gone for a long while ... it feels like a long while, and I am back/coming back now. Finding you on this "walk" was an inspiration to me. I may take a walk of my own and find my way to an inspired posting, an echo of the work you've done here. It is good to see you again. I'll be around now. -mg

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___